Welcome back! Hope you're ready to read after your
LANGUAGE ARTS' CLASS VISITS:
- January 6-9: 7th grade LA classes get to learn more about one of this year's Beehive nominees and practice several kinds of searches on the OPAC. They will also complete a Google form to show what they understand about the library's catalog system.
- January 13-17: 6th grade LA classes will receive a super book talk from Mrs. Heath.
- January 21-24: 7th grade LA classes will create a SORA account on their own Google account, making e-reading easier and better than ever before.
- January 27-31: 6th grade LA classes will receive another super book talk from Mrs. Heath.
FRIDAYS ARE GAME DAYS IN THE LIBRARY
- Come in the library before school each Friday morning to play games, create with Legos, or put puzzles together.