"Soft - Closure" in the Library
- Students - we miss you, our books miss you, and we all hope we'll be able to see you again VERY soon.
- During this time when students are at home, please note the following:
- "READ & RETURN" policy: This means all books that are currently checked-out should be returned after you have read them.
- There will be a cart just inside LRI's main doors - put your books there.
- The main door will be unlocked each Monday between 9-11 AM.
- There will be NO fines for late books; students will only be fined if a book is damaged or lost.
- SORA: Remember, you can still read using the WCSD's SORA app.
- Every student has a SORA account that should be right on the student's Google menu-bar.
- If you've forgotten how to get in, just click on the library page's SORA link and log in with your regular WCSD google log-in and follow the prompts.
- Chrome-book check-outs:
- We still have chrome-books available.
- If you need one, or need to replace the one you have already checked-out, please come to the school on Mondays between 9-11 AM.
- You can also call the school 435-652-4742 during school hours and we'll open the door for you.
The Library's reading programs:
- Keep reading and keep track of your Beehive and 5-Books-in-6 Weeks reading.
- We will still be giving you the rewards you'll earn.
Keep watching the Library's web-page - we'll let you know about any new developments for the library during this "soft closure".