April & May are super months in the media center!
*The Read Across America reading challenge was a super success. We had over 50 students who completed the challenge. Way to go readers!!!
*National Library Week has included fun activities: OPAC searches, book/character matches, drawings for Easter baskets, and all fines are 1/2 during the week.
*Scheduled library visits include the following:
- April 1st-5th: 7th grade LA classes explored netsafe.ut - a a site designed to help internet consumers to search safely.
- April 8th-12th: 6th grade LA classes play a fun Kahoot library review.
- April 15th-16th: 7th grade LA classes will take care of any library business.
- April 17th-18th: 6th grade LA classes will take care of any library business.
- April 23rd-26th: LA classes have RISE testing, so they will NOT visit the library.
- April 29th-May 3rd: students in 7th grade LA classes who do NOT have any fines or lost books will get to play Deal-or-NO-Deal.
- May 6th-10th: students in 6th grade LA classes who do NOT have any fines or lost books will get to play Deal-or-NO-Deal.
*Important Library events and news:
- May 3rd: Beehive Party eligibility ends. Be sure to get your Beehive reading finished & recorded so you can come to the parties.
- May 13th: LIBRARY CLOSES - all books must be returned and all fines paid by this date. This is part of the students' year-end sign-out process.
- May 15th: BEEHIVE PARTIES