Fun things have been happening in the library this month. We're getting new books processed and on to the shelves every day, so come check out the new titles.
7th Grade Language Arts:
- On their first October visit, students learned how to do a "subject" search so they could easily find an informational book on a subject of their choice.
- On the week of the 16-20, students will get some awesome teasers on some of this year's Beehive nominees.
- Then on the final week of October, students get a chance to preview and choose some pretty super books.
6th Grade Social Studies:
- Classes have been getting terrific book-talks when they come for their library visits and the opportunity to choose new books, as well.
- These classes will be coming back to the library on the week of October 23-27 for an especially spooktacular book-talk.
CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN IN THE LIBRARY
We are happy to provide our 2nd annual Spooktacular Halloween Morning.
We'll have fun games, activities, and a Halloween background for you so you can take selfies of yourself and your friends.
DON'T MISS THE FUN