What We'll Be Doing During February:
- 6th grade's Scheduled Visits:
- February 1-3 - Mrs. Heath shared the story of "Snowflake Bentley" along with 2 books: The awarding-winning story of Wilson Bentley's life and Bentley's photographic book of his snowflakes.
- Februrary 14-17 - Mrs. Heath will share important books and stories about our US Presidents and a fun valentine book.
- 7th grade's Schedules Visits:
- February 6-9 - Mrs. Leany will teach students about maps: some of the different kinds and how we use them.
- February 21-23 - Mrs. Leany will focus the Traditional Literature - the genre which includes fables, folktales, fairy tales, and myths.