March will be awesome in the media center
Scholastics book fair:
- The Book Fair will be open March 2-4 from 7:20 - 2:30 each day, including during school.
- The fair will also be open during Parent-Teacher conferences.
- When you make your first $10 purchase, you can also enter a fun drawing for super baskets donated by the PTA.
Read-across-America: 5-books-in-6-weeks Challenge
- You choose the books you want to read. Your only requirements are the number of pages and the variety of genres needed to fill your bookmark.
- Watch for the posters in the hall & come get a "challenge" bookmark to keep track of your reading.
- The challenge will go from March 1 - April 9, including spring break.
Scheduled Class Visits:
- March 2 - 4: 7th LA classes will only come for check-outs and renewals.
- March 8 - 15: is spring break, so there will be no class visits.
- March 16 - 18: 6th LA classes will have a great book-talk with Mrs. Heath.
- March 23-25: 7th LA classes will hear Mrs. Leany highlight Beehive nominees from former years
- March 30 - April 1: 6th LA classes will have another great book-talk from Mrs. Heath.
- February 2-4: 7th LA classes began their biography research unit.
- February 9-18: Both 6th LA and 7th LA classes watched a super Book fair author video.
- February 23-25: 6th LA classes came to the library for check-ins, check-outs, and renewals only.